Save sets of filters to limit your search results. Filter sets are available for the Companies List and Findings pages. Filter sets can be selected from the top-left dropdown menu.
- Filter sets dynamically update the results based on your defined parameters.
- Filter sets are unique to the page.
Create & Edit
To create a filter set, define your desired set of filters and then select Save Filter Set.
You can also create a filter set by using an existing filter set as a template:
- Select an existing filter set from the top-left dropdown menu.
- Select Filter Set Actions ➔ Edit Details to edit the filter set.
- Define your desired set of filters.
- Save your changes by selecting Filter Set Actions ➔ Save As.
Filter sets can be shared with other team members.
- Select a filter set from the top-left dropdown menu.
- Select Filter Set Actions ➔ Share link to copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Send the URL text to a team member.
Delete an existing filter set by selecting Filter Set Actions ➔ Delete.