- October 24, 2023: Linked to Bitsight filter sets.
- December 19, 2022: Published.
Select and Use a Filter Set
Select a filter set from the dropdown menu at the filters panel header. The dropdown displays either the name of your current filter set or All Filters.
Create & Edit
To create a filter set, define your desired set of filters and then select Save Filter Set.
You can also create a filter set by using a Bitsight filter set or an existing filter set as a template:
- Select a filter set from the dropdown menu at the filters panel header.
- Select Filter Set Actions ➔ Edit Details to edit the filter set.
- Define your desired set of filters.
- Save your changes by selecting Filter Set Actions ➔ Save As.
Filter sets can be shared with other team members.
- Select a filter set from the top-left dropdown menu.
- Send the URL text to a team member.
Delete an existing filter set by selecting Filter Set Actions ➔ Delete.