Bitsight Assessment Reporting allows you to achieve a high level of efficiency and automation throughout your assessment process. Assessments are integral components for getting insights into a client’s security performance, security controls, and procedures.
- Compliance with both internal and regulatory requirements.
- Identify high-risk areas, e.g., response discrepancies or low rating performance.
- Prioritize resources to focus on specific questions and the areas of greatest risk.
- Focus limited resources on follow-up actions that lead to more impactful risk reduction.
- Reduce the number of questions to ask and the time it takes to complete an assessment.
- Gain the visibility required to validate assessment responses.
- Determine the follow-up actions that will have the most impact.
- Collaborate with the client to dig deeper into specific questions as needed.
Work with your Bitsight Customer Success Manager, your Consulting Engineer, or Account Manager to map your assessment key criteria/questions with the relevant Bitsight risk data. You will be notified when your assessment template is ready and has been uploaded directly to the Bitsight platform.
Once the assessment template has been uploaded to your platform, generate an Assessment report on any client.
Assessment reporting provides a better overall user experience, which includes the following features:
- Flagging: Automatically flag assessment questions that need immediate attention.
- Search: Search across all text presented in an assessment report.
- CSV Export: Allows downstream automation, such as triggering workflows based on thresholds set around grades for specific risk vectors.