The Company Relative Risk Report is a one-page snapshot of a company’s current cybersecurity performance. Use this report to review:
- basic company information, such as current rating, tier, and life cycle stage;
- trends in Risk Vector grades (requires a Total Risk Monitoring or My Subsidiary subscription)
- company's likelihood of experiencing a ransomware attack
- company's latest security incidents
Generating this Report
- Open the Reports page and locate the Company Relative Risk card.
- Mouse over the card and select Create.
- Open the Select Company Name dropdown and select a Company.
- Open the Time Period dropdown menu and select a time period.
This report cannot be saved or scheduled in the platform. Create a Custom View to retain the selected settings for future use.
Reading this Report
The top of the report indicates the company’s current rating, industry, life cycle stage, and any assigned tiers, folders, or action plans.
The body of the report contains overviews of the company’s:
- likelihood of experiencing a ransomware event;
- latest cybersecurity incidents;
- security rating comparison;
- security rating trendline;
- latest rating changes; and,
- rating overview.
If the company is assigned a Total Risk Monitoring or My Subsidiary license, a risk vector trendline is included.
Downloading this Report
You can download this report as a CSV, PDF, or PNG file. To download the report, select the Download button in the upper right corner of the report and choose your file type.