- June 17, 2021: Added field definitions; Updated inbox actions.
- May 14, 2021: Published.
The Collaboration Inbox allows you to manage invitations from Bitsight customers to collaborate via the Enable Access Program. From your inbox, address any items for your review and communicate with the sender.
Get started with collaboration…
|The date when the collaboration request was sent.
|The organization that sent the request.
|The name of the sending user.
|The organization in your Ratings Tree that received the invitation to collaborate.
|Users in your organization that have been invited to collaborate.
|The sender’s reasoning to collaborate.
- Informational: Provides general awareness of Bitsight and Bitsight Security Ratings.
- Remediation: Addresses concerning areas of risk regarding the current rating of the recipient.
- Validation: Validates topics of interest, such as ensuring the infrastructure best represents the organizations, determining the impact of data for review, etc.
- Other: Unspecified reason.
|Items for Review
|Items for your review. Context might have been provided by the sender. These items are the findings that our partner cares about the most.
- Open: The invitation to collaborate has been accepted. You can now collaborate with the sender via collaboration messages.
- Resolved: The sender has marked collaboration as “resolved.” No further action is needed.
- Your Invitation Details report, which includes a transcript of your collaboration messages, can be downloaded from the Download Details button or while viewing your collaboration messages.
- Select the View Messages button to view your collaboration messages.
- Select the Download button at the top-right of the table to download this information (.csv).