In addition to selecting what you share with whom (thanks to selective sharing), Beacon now allows you to add a custom document when sharing your security profile with your customers.
As a Beacon subscriber, you can add additional custom documentation. As an example, an NDA when sharing your security profile. This is an optional feature that you can enable when sharing your profile with a customer.
Adding a New Document
Add a document once and use as many times as you like. To add your documents:
- Select Create Document at the top-right.
- Write your document in the rich text editor.
Rich text formatting makes it easier for you to create and edit documents than the HTML option. Documents are easier to read.
- Once created, use the Add form fields toggle at the bottom of your document to require input from your customer.
- Select the + Add button to add form fields and specify whether or not they are required.
- Select Submit.
- Once submitted, take a look at your finished document.
Additionally, you will also be able to:
- Edit the document.
- Delete the document.
- Select to enable by default requires this documentation to be shared with any new customer.
Share Security Profile Including Document Sharing
You can activate and deactivate selective sharing and share documents independently in your sharing configuration! Let’s learn more about including your additional documentation when sharing your security profile.
- Select any template to enter your destination email address and include your connection message.
- Enable the Share Document to include this document.
You may have previously selected to include your additional documents by default so the toggle button will already be activated. Otherwise, you may selectively share or not.
- Select Submit and your profile will be shared!
You can check who signed your documents and see when it was signed by going to the Notes tab on your customer profile.
- Select a customer profile from the Customer Connections table.
- Go to the Notes tab to check the status and information.
At ThirdPartyTrust we truly believe that one size does not fit all, and therefore we strive to fine-tune the Beacon security profile sharing options in response to customer feedback and understanding of their pain points.
We hope you enjoy this new feature!