Required Insurances / Audits
Required Insurances / Audits carry a Required label and are categorized as follows:
- Individually Required Insurances / Audits: All the artifacts labeled as Required are to be completed.
- At least 1 Insurance / Audit in each group required: To fulfill this requirement at least one artifact of each group is to be completed.
If you do not have an assurance, you can mark them as Not Available. Learn more…
How to Upload Insurances
To add an insurance to your security profile, click on the green plus sign button. Fill out the required fields, and click on Submit.
How to Upload External Audits and Assessments
To add External Audits or Assessments, click on the green plus sign button. Fill out the required fields, and click on Submit.
If you have documentation that does not fall into any of the predefined categories, you can use the Standard Due Diligence Package Audit Type option.
The certifications are laid out in the following manner:
- Top section: All certifications are required.
Each certification in this section is to be completed.
- Middle section: At least 1 certification in each group is required.
Certifications in this section are grouped. As long as one of them in each card is completed, the requirement is considered fulfilled.
- Bottom section: Optional certifications.
You can also upload certifications that have not been requested by your customers.
How to Upload Certifications
To view the available certifications in our portfolio, click on the Show icon in the Optional Certifications and Assurance Reports section.
Select the green plus sign icon that appear as you hover over the different certifications to add the corresponding document. Fill out all the required fields, and click on Submit.