Learn how to manage who from your business has access to the platform and what access level they are granted. On this page, you will understand how to add, modify, and remove users whenever necessary.
- You can only add users whose email address matches your company’s domain.
- Admin can add other users and review all available data.
- Newly added users receive an email to complete registration.
Add New Users
- Select + Add.
- Select the user’s role.
- Select Submit.
Modify Existing Users Role
- Select the Pencil (Edit) next to the user to modify.
- Select their new role.
- Save your changes.
Remove Existing Users
- Select the Pencil (Edit) next to the user to remove.
- Select Remove User.