A new Bitsight and Microsoft (MS) Azure Sentinel integration is coming soon! The integration transforms how you manage information security risk by allowing you to:
- Decrease the number of applications you need to navigate.
- Utilize Bitsight data in remediation and vulnerability management workflows.
SPM users with MS Sentinel can use this integration to:
- Bring Bitsight data and tools into existing security program workflows in Sentinel.
- Observations and findings for all risk vectors that impact your rating.
- Tools for managing support requests, open cases, and IT services delivery.
- Pinpoint and control the sources of risk in your company infrastructure, seamlessly going from awareness to rapid remediation.
- Set thresholds for the automatic creation of incidents from the findings.
- Easily access the Security Performance Management application to review the underlying risk data and add additional context around your communication and remediation plans.
Access to and use of the Bitsight for Microsoft Sentinel Connector is subject to the Bitsight for Microsoft Sentinel Connector Terms of Service (the “Bitsight Terms”) and any other terms of service or use noted herein.