- October 27, 2020: Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- September 4, 2020: Linked to browser update releases.
Access to the Bitsight Security Ratings Platform is supported for the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
We explicitly do not support Internet Explorer and Opera.
For best performance, ensure you're using an up-to-date version of a supported browser.
- Chrome – See Chrome releases.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox – See Firefox releases.
- Safari – See Safari release notes.
In some situations when the Bitsight platform (or a specific page) is not loading, you might need to clear your browser's cache (temporary internet files). Refer to the instructions for clearing your cache for your specific browser or use the following general instructions:
- Go to your browser settings [Settings ➔ Options].
- Locate the tab or page where the browsing history can be cleared. Some browsers will specifically ask if you want to clear your cache and others will automatically clear it when you clear your browsing history.