- February 7, 2023: Folders now available in the SPM application.
- November 11, 2021: Added navigational instructions for the Continuous Monitoring application.
- October 6, 2021: Separated Comparison and Statistics section, regarding Cyber Insurance, to its own page.
Folders can be used to group and organize your portfolio or organization.
- Use those folders to better understand the security performance of those groups.
- Each folder can enable various alert parameters to help your organization better monitor the security performance of the entities in that folder.
Folders for Third Party Risk Management
- Organize your portfolio by certain groups of companies, such as IT vendors.
- Categorize companies by importance.
- Provide companies in your portfolio with direct or indirect connections to your sensitive data.
- Allow companies in your portfolio with significant company resources to be invested in your data. For example, a SaaS provider and their value chain of partners, your corporate bank, and your security provider could all be “critical” vendors.
- Base tiers on the company’s security rating category: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced.
- Make your portfolio more manageable. Folders allow you to be able to quickly determine how a specific company compares to the average of any folder. Just like your portfolio, you can see aggregate statistics about folders, such as the median security rating.
Folders for Cyber Insurance
Insurance has the following available default folders:
- Insured (Primary)
- Insured (Excess)
Folders for My Company
Folders within the SPM app are limited to companies that you are subscribed to within your rating tree or with a My Subsidiary subscription.
- Organize your organization to better understand certain parts of your organization, such as a business unit or region.
- Portfolio reports can be based on folders so you can run reports based on parts of your organization.