- March 1, 2021: Perpetual access now available with core capabilities.
- September 25, 2020: Moved the workflow to its own page.
- September 3, 2020: Added information regarding Collaboration Contacts and collaboration invitations via Assessment reports.
The Enable Access Program allows Risk Monitoring and Total Risk Monitoring subscribers to extend an invitation and allow access to the Bitsight Security Ratings Platform at no additional cost to you or the recipient.
Recipients who take advantage of the offer get access to the Bitsight platform for their own company. They have Full Access for 45 calendar days. After 45 days, they get Core Access, which maintains the following capabilities:
- Their Bitsight Security Rating.
- Insights to risk vector grades.
- View and prioritize key findings.
- Comment on findings to communicate with stakeholders.
- Add infrastructure tags as geographical indicators, business unit designations, and other helpful clarifications (guest wi-fi, corporate wi-fi, testing environments, etc.).
They’ll also be set up for success, with access to:
- The Bitsight Support and Bitsight Customer Success teams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bitsight Academy, your primary destination for on-boarding training, product walkthroughs, webcasts, and other educational material.
- The Bitsight Knowledge Base – Refer to Getting Started with Third Party Collaboration.
Get started with collaboration…