- November 12, 2021: Renamed “Manage Folders” page to “Folder Management.”
- January 26, 2021: Renamed the “More” menu to “Actions” menu.
- November 22, 2019: Published.
You can delete folders from either the Folder Management page or from directly in a folder.
From the Manage Folders Page
- Select the Options button to the right of a folder you’d like to delete.
- Select the “Delete” option.
- Click the Delete button to confirm.
From a Folder
- Select and open a folder to delete [Portfolio ➔ Folders].
- Expand the Actions dropdown menu, located at the top-right.
- Select the Delete Folder option to permanently remove the folder from your portfolio.
- Click the Yes, Delete Folder button to confirm.