- April 21, 2023: Lowercase “s” in “Bitsight.”
- August 16, 2022: Relationship types; Certainty levels.
- November 11, 2021: Added navigational instructions for the Continuous Monitoring application.
Bitsight for Fourth Party Risk Management allows you to manage your fourth parties by enabling you to identify the areas of concentrated cyber risk.
Automatically pinpoint connections between any organization, its business partners, and potentially risky fourth parties, and then determine if the relationship fits into your business and information security strategy.
4th Party Relationship Types
A third party can have the following relationship type with your fourth party:
- Bitsight: These companies were automatically detected and identified as service providers by Bitsight.
- Company Managed: These companies were manually identified as service providers by an admin within your company.
- None: These companies have not been identified as service providers.
If a relationship is defined by Bitsight, its certainty level is assigned as “Confirmed” or “Suspected.”
If the relationship is Company Managed, its certainty level is assigned as “Not Applicable.”
Bitsight for 4th Party contains the following pages:
|4th Party Overview||
Get an overview of your fourth party ecosystem.
|Products [Used by Third parties]||View products provided by service providers across your fourth party ecosystem.|
|Service Providers [Used by Third parties]||Determine which fourth party company to subscribe to or view the companies that are dependent on a particular service provider or product.|