- September 26, 2022: Notice for upcoming infrastructure UI optimization.
- April 30, 2021: Added instructions to report missing domains, provide feedback on misattributed domains, provide feedback in bulk through Bitsight Support, and update the registrar.
- April 12, 2021: Updated navigation for the SPM Application.
This is optimized for select users with access to the Infrastructure [Beta] page. Review the updates…
Domains are a type of asset that are attributed to an organization.
Refer to your Regional Internet Registry (RIR WHOIS) database to get domain information, including:
- Creation Details
- Expiration details
- Name Servers
Refer to the Assets tab for details on detected subdomains and hostnames that are in use.
Managing Your Domains
- Missing domains: Select the Report Missing Domains button to notify Bitsight of domains that should be attributed to your organization.
- Update registration: To request a transfer or update the registration, please work with the appropriate RIR WHOIS for your area. The changes made in RIR records will have an effective date (End Date). A company will have findings attributed to it up to the point that the registration was changed. After the date of change, associated findings will no longer be attributed to the company.
|Domain Name||The name of this domain.
|Start Date||The date when the organization acquired this domain.|
|End Date||The date when this domain was no longer used by the organization. Valid domains are listed as “active.”|
|Attributed To||The organization or subsidiary attributed for this domain.|
Narrow your search with the Search bar or filter by tags, active domains, and subsidiary domains.