- March 27, 2023: “Manage Access” Settings menu renamed to “Access Control” in the SPM app.
- November 5, 2021: Moved tab (Overview, Findings, & IP Addresses) overviews to their own pages.
- April 19, 2021: Updated navigation for the SPM Application.
Work From Home (WFH) presents findings that might introduce risk to your organization via IP addresses. This data does not impact Bitsight Security Ratings.
- Available on any SPM subscription that includes Attack Surface Analytics.
- Not available with Insurance or Critical National Infrastructure subscriptions.
Enabling WFH for Users
To enable WFH for other users:
Only Admin can manage users. See user management permissions.
Refer to the following tabs:
- Overview – Get a summary of your WFH findings.
- IP Addresses – See WFH findings by IP address, which can help quickly identify IPs with the most findings.
- Findings – See your WFH finding details.
To get started:
- Review the WFH Privacy Notice.
- Go to Analytics ➔ Work from Home.
- Refer to the eligibility of the IP address in the IP Addresses tab. Use the text field to search up to 50 IP addresses (one IP per line) or upload a CSV file (up to 1 MB) to search any number of IP addresses.
- Click Search.
The results from previous uploads are saved for up to 60 days. Click on the file name within the Previous Uploads section of the File Upload panel to get an overview of those WFH findings.
Use the Rescan button to refresh a previously uploaded list of IP addresses. Each file can be refreshed once a day.
Learn more with Bitsight Academy: Work From Home