- August 7, 2023: National Cybersecurity app instructions.
- November 18, 2021: Removed Portfolio Quality; Added navigation instructions; Updated fields.
- April 3, 2020: Published.
Use the Companies List page to search for companies in the Bitsight inventory.
|Company||The name of the company.||Search|
|Primary Domain❖||The primary domain of the company.||Search|
|Security Rating||The current security rating of the company.||Rating Range|
|Trend||The company's historical ratings trend line.||N/A|
|Industry❖||The company's industry.||Yes|
|Sub-Industry❖||The company's sub-industry.||No|
|Tier||The tier of the company.||Yes|
|Subscription Type||The type of subscription used to monitor the company.||
- Folder: Companies in folders, categorized by its importance.
- Subscription Type: Company subscriptions for National Cybersecurity are equivalent to Total Risk Monitoring subscriptions.
- Country: Companies with at least 1 IP address that geolocates to the selected territory.
- Rating Type: Curated, private, or self-published.
- Risk Vector Grade: Letter grades A through F for selected risk vectors.
- Infection: Companies affected by selected malware.
- Vulnerabilities: Companies that are affected by a particular vulnerability (POODLE, Heartbleed, Logjam, etc).
- Open Ports: Type and number of open ports.
- Public Disclosures: Companies that have been affected by a Public Disclosure event (Breach, General, Other).
- Software: Supported and unsupported software types. Find companies that are using unsupported software (out-of-date, missing latest updates). They are open to certain security risks until they update.
- Service Provider: Companies that handle or deliver services for other companies, such as web hosting, certificate signing, cloud infrastructure services, and email hosting.
- Product: Enterprise products.
- Product Type: The category of the service provided by the service provider’s product.