- November 19, 2021: Updated navigation instructions.
- June 1, 2020: Published.
Risk Summaries surfaces the most important information and context to inform business decisions during the onboarding and re-assessment stages.
- Identify and surface the key areas of concern.
- Gain an understanding of technical findings into business context in order to make decisions around acceptable levels of cyber risk.
To see Risk Summaries, ensure the company that you are monitoring has been tiered. Go to the company's Overview page and select the View Onboarding Summary link at the bottom-right of the Action Plan panel.
The summary includes the following data:
- Risk Vectors: Prioritized worst-performing, high impact risk vectors relative to their peer group.
- Impactful Security Incidents: Impactful Security Incidents in the last year.
- Assessment Results: Identify areas of assessments that may need validation or review.