- August 16, 2023: Moved the statuses table to its own page.
- September 28, 2022: Linked to instructions for verifying that a finding is remediated.
- March 14, 2022: Linked to a new article for the "Refreshed - Asset Not Reached" status with expanded guidance.
The Bitsight platform regularly checks for new observations. Bitsight findings are updated as these observations change, e.g., there are newly observed Diligence findings or an existing finding is remediated. This update is called a refresh, which can be automated or user-requested:
- Automated Scan
- This is a scheduled scan to automatically refresh findings.
- User-Requested Refresh
- This is a finding refresh requested by a user. This type of refresh is only available for supported Diligence risk vectors.