- November 1, 2022: Sort the rating column; Additional Percent Dependent & Ratings filters.
- Septemer 6, 2022: Permissions.
- August 16, 2022: Options (Subscribe to company, View dependent companies, & View associated products).
The Service Providers [Used by Third parties] page in the 4th Party Risk menu shows which fourth party to subscribe to and third parties that are dependent on a particular service provider or product.
- Only your organization can define your own 4th party relationships.
- Your added service providers are only visible to your organization.
- Subscribe to company or Go to company page (if you’re already subscribed)
- View dependent companies
- View associated products
- Product Name
- Product Type
- Dependent Companies
The table contains in the following details:
|Service Provider||The name of this service provider.||No|
|Trend||The rating history trend line (sparkline) of this service provider.||No|
|Rating||The current security rating of this service provider.||Sort|
|Industry||The industry of the service provider.||Yes|
|Importance||This is based on the number of third party domains that depend on a fourth party product and the importance of those domains. It’s an aggregation of the importance of the products that are attached to that fourth party.
|Dependent Companies||The approximate number and percentage of companies in your portfolio that depend on this product.||Yes (Percent Dependent)|