Publication Date – November 5, 2021
The results in the Work From Home (WFH) IP Addresses tab include a summary of findings by IP address from the last 7 days* or 30 days, which can help quickly identify IPs with the most findings.
*Default 7 days.
IP Address Details
|The IP address of the finding. Refer to the filter to get a quick count of findings on a particular IP.
|The total number of all findings.
|The number of vulnerability findings.
|Compromised Systems Findings
|The number of Compromised Systems findings.
|Bad/Warn Open Ports Findings
|The number of WARN and BAD Open Port findings.
|Internet Service Provider
|If the IP is in the Bitsight inventory as belonging to a telecommunications company, the name of the company is displayed.
|The country of origin.
- Findings: Filter by IP addresses with particular findings.
- Internet Service Provider: Show only IP addresses that are provided by a particular telecommunications company.
- Geographic Area: Show only IP addresses from a particular country.
- IP Eligibility: Filter by WFH IP eligibility.
IP Address Eligibility
- IP addresses that belong to a non-telecommunications company in the Bitsight inventory will not return results.
- IPv6 not supported.
- IP addresses in the telecommunications industry are dynamic. The older the finding, the less likely it belongs to a single user.
See the recommended IP addresses.