Publication Date – November 5, 2021
|IP Address||The IP address of the finding. Refer to the filter to get a quick count of findings on a particular IP.|
|Risk Vector||Includes all Compromised Systems risk vectors and the Open Ports risk vector.|
|Date||The date when this finding was observed.|
|Internet Service Provider||If the IP is in the Bitsight inventory as belonging to a telecommunications company, the name of the company is displayed.|
|Grade||The finding grade for an Open Ports finding.|
A vulnerable label indicates the IP is vulnerable.
The port number. See:
|Details||See Compromised Systems and Open Ports finding details.|
- IP Address: The IP address attributed to the finding. Refer to the filter to get a quick count of findings on a particular IP.
- Risk Vector: Includes all Compromised Systems risk vectors and the Open Ports risk vector.
- Internet Service Provider: Show only findings from a particular telecommunications company.
- Port: The port name.
- Service: The service detected in the Open Ports risk vector.
- Infection: Infection family for compromised systems.
- Vulnerability: The vulnerability name.