- September 28, 2023: General updates.
- June 30, 2022: Published.
Microsoft Power BI for Security Performance Management can view data on only one company at a time, defaulting the parent company. Use the following instructions to change your company GUID:
- Within the Power BI Desktop, select the Transform data option in the Home toolbar.
- Select the query where you want to change the company from the Queries option in the left side bar.
- Use GET: Portfolio Details to get your My Company’s or subsidiary’s company unique identifier [
You will need an appropriate subscription and Bitsight permissions to get the new company’s data. The subsidiary’s subscription type may also affect the availability of the data. Subscription and permission changes must be done via the Bitsight platform.
- Enter the company’s unique identifier into the company_guid (optional) field and then select OK.
- Select the Close & Apply button at the top-left ribbon of the Power Query Editor.
The changed query tables will be updated with data from the updated company GUID. It may take some time to load the new data.