Vulnerability Intelligence and Historical Analytics is the first Bitsight cybersecurity data solutions product. Data is delivered (.csv) via a Bitsight-developed tool that automatically delivers files according to each configuration and purchased product.
- Vulnerability, breach, ratings & risk vector grades.
- Vulnerability historical data going back 1.5 years.
- Vulnerability benchmarking data.
- Entity data and attribution.
- Historical ratings & risk vectors going back 5 years.
- Historical breach data going back 5 years.
You can use Vulnerability Intelligence to leverage high volumes of internet-wide Bitsight data to evaluate threats, develop cyber analytics, and create new integrated workflows.
Contact your Customer Success Manager. Once purchased, you will go through an onboarding process to discuss your use case and get set up.
- Getting access to S3.
- Data Schemas: Configuring a shared S3 instance.
- Delivery Schedule: Setting up delivery of files into your S3 environment.
The data is delivered on the following cadences based on your subscription start date:
- Quarterly (included in every package)
Multiple files with both historical and updated data are available. See data schemas and field descriptions for the following:
- Breach Evidence
- Entity Catalog
- Entity Types
- Ratings & Risk Vector
- Vulnerability Benchmarking by Country
- Vulnerability Benchmarking by Sector
- Vulnerability Catalog
- Vulnerability Evidence
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the packages linked to my Continuous Monitoring portfolio?
- What if I purchase a smaller number of Vulnerability Intelligence subscriptions than my Continuous Monitoring portfolio?
- What if I purchase Vulnerability Intelligence and then add more to my Continuous Monitoring subscriptions?
Are the packages linked to my Continuous Monitoring portfolio?
Files are delivered and filtered based on Continuous Monitoring subscriptions.
What if I purchase a smaller number of Vulnerability Intelligence subscriptions than my Continuous Monitoring portfolio?
The files are prioritized for the most recently added entities. It goes up to the number of data subscriptions. There are multiple entity subscription counts or it is based on the global Bitsight portfolio.
What if I purchase Vulnerability Intelligence and then add more to my Continuous Monitoring subscriptions?
Vulnerability Intelligence Continuous Monitoring packages are tied to the number in Continuous Monitoring. If you add a new entity, the next file run contains the new entity, updated with their data in each file.