- October 26, 2021: Moved to the new Whistic directory.
- October 1, 2019: Published.
Whistic is a vendor risk management tool that can be used to solve inefficiencies in the exchange of risk information between companies. Whistic has a user intake form, risk ratings, a trust catalogue, and the functionality to send, share and manage assessments.
The Bitsight Security Ratings Platform has an integration with Whistic:
- Leverage the Bitsight API to see Bitsight portfolio data in the Whistic application.
- Quickly access Bitsight Security Ratings data with a Bitsight license, including:
- Security ratings and risk vector grades.
- The 12-month trend line.
- Your vendor’s company overview page in the Bitsight platform.
- See the Bitsight Security Ratings Report data in the Trust Catalogue and in the Vendor page of Whistic, without a Bitsight license.