- November 4, 2022: UI optimized for Infrastructure [Beta].
- September 26, 2022: Notice for upcoming infrastructure UI optimization.
- April 11, 2022: CSV download now available.
This is optimized for select users with access to the Infrastructure [Beta] page. Review the updates…
The Change Log tab in the Infrastructure page highlights when IP addresses and domains are added or removed from your organization. Infrastructure that is attributed to your organization in the present day is compared with the prior day.
Changes are defined from how the data was curated. The infrastructure data sources include automated updates, company-provided infrastructure, and manual curation.
The changes are often due to the results of changes in company relationships, e.g., mergers, divestitures, and the resulting changes of IP and domain registration information.
- Save time identifying unknown risks and changes to your organization’s digital footprint.
- Analyze the changes happening in your infrastructure. For example, a team within the company has registered a new IP space, but has done so aside from the normal IT process.
- Track the source of any changes in network attributions.
- Discover shadow infrastructure.
- Proactively validate the detected changes.
- Store this data and link it to your internal data management and monitoring system.
- Select any row in the table to see further details, including the source of infrastructure attribution.
Expiration and removal changes do not have the attribution source since they’re no longer attributed to the company.
Select any row in the table to see source information.
Expiration and removal changes do not have the source since they’re no longer attributed to the company.
|The date that the change described in the row was recorded by Bitsight.
|The type of change to the infrastructure.
The attributed company.
A single change can appear multiple times since infrastructure rolls up the Ratings Tree from subsidiary to parent.
The “Exclude subsidiaries” option shows only changes for the company that you are looking at and does not show duplicate rows for subsidiaries below that company. The drop down can be used to select a particular subsidiary or group of subsidiaries to find changes for.
|The country code of the registration location, if available.
|The date that the infrastructure stopped being attributed to the company.
|The IP/CIDR or domain that was changed. Learn more about infrastructure management.
|The data source that was used to attribute the IP/CIDR to a company. The source for domains are based on domain registration details and DNS records.
There are some sources used for infrastructure attribution whose changes are not currently shown in the changes table, e.g., BGP advertisements and DNS.
|The date when the infrastructure was attributed to the company. Depending upon the source of the data, this date might be set to a prior date on which the infrastructure attribution was discovered by our network mapping process.
The 01-01-2011 date is considered as the beginning of time in the Bitsight platform. As a result, many domain entries use this as a start date.