- November 7, 2022: UI optimized for Infrastructure [Beta].
- September 26, 2022: Notice for upcoming infrastructure UI optimization.
- September 7, 2021: Published.
This is optimized for select users with access to the Infrastructure [Beta] page. Review the updates…
Refer to the following resources when managing your infrastructure:
- Custom Infrastructure
- Expired Infrastructure
- Providing Context for an Uncompromised System
- Requesting a Self-Published Report
- Subsidiary Attribution
- Working With an ISP or Registrar:
Learn more about Infrastructure Management with BitSight Academy.
- Company-Provided Infrastructure
- Infrastructure (IP addresses and CIDR blocks) provided to BitSight by a user from the organization to define their infrastructure.
- Custom Subnet
- A subnet of infrastructure (IP addresses and CIDR blocks) customized by users within an organization for infrastructure tagging purposes.
|Finding Comments||Comment on your findings. Use comments to describe the status of resolution or validity of findings (events and records) to external stakeholders and other interested parties using the BitSight platform.|
|Infrastructure Tags||Tags pertaining to infrastructure, defined by the company to identify assets that belong to them.|
Working with Registrars and Internet Service Providers
Refer to the following instructions when working with Regional Internet Registries (RIR) and Internet Service Providers (ISP).
- Updating IP Registration
- IP Assets from Autonomous System Number (ASN) Attributions
- Requesting an Update to Infrastructure Data After End-Dating Assets
- Stale Registry Records
Registration changes are captured through an automated process. To request a manual record update, contact BitSight Support to let us know about any changes or to request an update to your BitSight infrastructure data as outlined in Requesting an Update to Infrastructure Data.