- October 25, 2021: Linked to Security Performance Management resource.
- April 20, 2020: Published.
One of the biggest pain points in Security Performance Management (SPM) is the time it takes to track down and remediate newly detected Compromised Systems events. With this integration, you can:
- Immediately and painlessly plug the Bitsight Compromised Systems data into existing cyber incident response workflows in ServiceNow.
- Rapidly remediate by eliminating the need for a slow and manual (often email/spreadsheet based) step between the Bitsight data and your security team.
- Focus on more strategic security needs by freeing up resources from time consuming, manual integration tasks.
- See Compromised System risk vector findings in the Bitsight for Security Incident Response application, and then directly access the Findings page of the Bitsight platform.
- Does a best match between the assets in a customers Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to link security incidents to related systems.
- Leverage closed-loop workflows in ServiceNow for a better, faster, and a more efficient task hand-off and coordination of security responses.