Bring Bitsight findings information into your security program in Splunk through the Bitsight Security Performance Management add-on for Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Enterprise Security. The integration automatically maps Bitsight risk vectors to the Splunk Common Information Model to enable relevant workflows based on the observations from the Bitsight data.
- This visibility enables you to pinpoint and control the sources of infections in your company infrastructure, seamlessly going from awareness to rapid remediation.
- The observations forensics reveal source ports, destination ports, malware command-and-control IP addresses, and more to assist your company in connecting the security and IT teams to respond faster and more effectively to threats.
The Bitsight add-on comes with the following prebuilt panels:
- Bitsight Security Rating
- Count of Observations by Risk Vector – Last 30 Days
- Count of Diligence Observations over Time – Last 90 Days
- Top 10 CVE (CVE is a list of standardized names of publicly known information security vulnerabilities and exposures).
- Vulnerabilities – Last 60 Days
- Vulnerabilities – Last 120 Days