Publication Date – September 6, 2022
- Open the Bitsight app.
- Go to the Credentials page from the left menu to select a credential or create a credential. Like a Bitsight API token, a credential contains connectors between OneTrust and Bitsight, allowing the information to flow between these 2 solutions.
- Use the Import window [Integrations ➔ Connections ➔ Import] to add the VRM - Vendor Data Discovery connection. Required fields:
- Workflow Name (Connection Name)
- JSON file (created and provided by Bitsight).
- Select Add to create and activate the connection.
Additional connections for more integration data outputs:
- These connections require .JSON files to be provided by CSMs or SME experts.
- To add extra connections, Bitsight Risk Vector Attribute Creation needs to be created before the Bitsight Initial Setup connection. By adding the Risk Vector Attribute subflow, we ensure the risk vectors are properly pulled along with the initial setup.
|Bitsight Initial Setup||Pulls Bitsight entities into OneTrust. Please check the following:
|Bitsight Risk Vector Attribute Creation||Pulls risk vector grades for each entity into OneTrust.|
|Create Risk from Alert||Allows you to create a OneTrust Risk based on Bitsght alerts.|
|Daily Update||After pulling all the information, best practices would be to create the Daily Update connection to maintain and keep your vendor database up-to-date.|
|Vendor Search and Subscribe||Allows users to subscribe to vendors in Bitsight from OneTrust.