- April 6, 2023: Slide deck report type and linked to dynamic report resource.
- March 30, 2023: Insurance app navigation instructions.
- July 29, 2022: Added a link to the Quick Share for Reports documentation.
Reports are available for reporting on your company’s Bitsight data and the data of companies in your portfolio. They can be used to discuss critical third party risks, and also help drive business decisions with senior executives and an organization’s Board of Directors. Reports ease the burden of having to manually gather aggregate cyber security risk data and it translates complex security topics into actionable business metrics.
See the reports repository. Quickly access your reports from the My Saved and Scheduled Reports section.
View reports dynamically or download the report as a table (CSV), document, or slide deck:
|Dynamic||Table (CSV)||Document (PDF)||Slide Deck (PPTX)|
Downloaded reports include:
- A cover page with an introduction to Bitsight and Bitsight Security Ratings.
- Who to contact for additional questions, in order to provide context for recipients of the report.
- The last page of the report contains some frequently asked questions that readers may find helpful.
Reports can be customized, saved, and scheduled.