- March 8, 2022: Updated instructions and shortcuts to sections.
- December 16, 2020: Added general editing instructions.
- January 24, 2020: Tiers filter now available.
Custom reports go beyond standard reports and are a great way to have data driven conversations with executives and third party risk managers. Access several base sets of data and then select risk metrics to create reports that fit your organization's needs.
Use the available reports in the reports repository as a starting point for your report.
- Alerts: Shows the generated alerts for all companies in your portfolio and identifies companies whose security ratings have recently changed and triggered alerts based on your preferences.
- Companies Benchmarked Against Industry Average: Benchmark companies against their industry’s average rating and identify companies that are performing above or below industry standards.
- Companies and Subscription Details: Shows which companies are in your portfolio and when they were added. Track how your portfolio has grown over time.
- Companies with Action Plan: View companies in your portfolio, along with their Action Plan phase (monitor, review, escalate), and support collaboration and improvement plans.
- Desktop Software Browser Version Currency: See the percentage of supported, unsupported, and unknown desktop software browser versions. Evaluate software currency across your portfolio.
- Desktop Software Operating System Currency: See the percentage of supported, unsupported, and unknown desktop software operating system versions. Evaluate software currency across your portfolio.
- Folders: See how folders are being used within your organization and gain a high-level understanding of your portfolio’s inventory and how it’s organized.
- Folders with Companies: See how folders are being used within your organization and understand which companies are within each folder.
- Infection Trends: See the concentration of infections across your portfolio and identify how infections are trending over time.
- Mobile Software Browser Version Currency: See the percentage of supported, unsupported, and unknown mobile software browser versions. Evaluate software currency across your portfolio.
- Mobile Software Operating System Currency: See the percentage of supported, unsupported, and unknown mobile software operating system versions. Evaluate software currency across your portfolio.
- Ratings History Monthly: See security ratings at the first of each month for each company in your portfolio and identify how ratings have changed month over month.
- Subscriptions Usage Overview: See the account-level subscription usage and identify the number of subscriptions purchased, used, and remaining.
- Tiers: See how tiers are being used within your organization, gain a high-level understanding of your tiering inventory, and understand how companies are prioritized by tier.
- Collaboration Requests: See Enable Access Program invitations sent to companies in your portfolio. Support collaboration efforts and track a vendors' or clients' remediation progress.
- Vulnerability Trends: See the concentration of vulnerabilities across your portfolio and identify how vulnerabilities are trending over time.
Creating a Custom Report
- Go to the Reports page and click Custom Report to get started.
- Select a data set and then click Next to confirm your selection.
- Customize a data set based on your reporting needs. You can add, remove, or relocate the columns.
You may create up to 200 reports. If you've reached your allocation of reports, please delete some reports or contact Bitsight Support to request an increase on your reports limit.
Editing a Report
When viewing a saved report:
- Hover over a report in the My Saved and Scheduled Reports section of the Reports page and then select View.
- Select Edit to open the Edit Report panel.
- Select View to view your changes. Change made to the report will be temporary until they are explicitly saved. A notification will indicate when a report has unsaved changes.
- Select Save to save changes or Save As to save as a new report.