- October 6, 2023: Continuous Monitoring app only.
- February 22, 2023: Defined % Accepted and % Not Accepted in the collapsible overview.
- November 11, 2021: Added navigational instructions for the Continuous Monitoring application.
Your collaboration requests via the Enable Access Program are tracked in the Collaboration page. Track requests made by you or your colleagues and see where your vendor are in the collaboration process. This comprehensive overview of your collaboration allows you to adjust your communication strategies and internal processes, as needed. The complete history of these requests can help you and your teams determine:
- To what degree your recipients have engaged with the requests.
- Who sent the requests.
- When the request was submitted.
Company Access Overview
The collapsible overview shows:
- Percentage of Portfolio Invited
- Percent of Invitations Accepted
- Accepted = Invitations that have been opened.
- Not Accepted = Invitations that have never been opened.
- Current Status Breakdown
|Collaboration messages:||You can provide context via collaboration messages. See collaboration messages to view, send, export, and configure your notifications.|
|Customize the table:||
|Download [.csv] invitations:||Select the Download button at the top-right of the table.|
|Filter invitations:||Use the available Filters on the left.|
|Mark an invitation as resolved:||
|View invitation details:||Select an invitation.|
The details include:
- Rating at time sent, if available.
- If subscribed, the current rating.
- The date of the invitation.
- Sender information:
- The sender’s organization.
- The name of the sender.
- Recipient information:
- The recipient’s organization.
- The name of the recipient contact.
- The email of the recipient.
- The reason why the recipient was invited to collaborate.
- The most recent collaboration message to the recipient.
|Date||When the collaboration request was submitted.||
Within the last:
|To Company||The recipient company.||Yes|
|Reason||The reason why the recipient was invited to collaborate.||Yes|
|Items for Review||Supporting data shared as context, providing a starting point for discussions.||Yes|
|Collaboration Status||The status of your collaboration.|
|Folder(s)||The folder containing the recipient organization.||Yes|
|Tier||The tier assigned to the recipient organization.||Yes|
|Action Plan||The action plan assigned to the recipient organization.||Yes|
|Relationship||The company relationship between the sender and recipient.||Yes|
|Life Cycle||The recipient’s progress within Bitsight Life Cycle Stages.||Yes|