- July 20, 2021: Added new data availability/sync behavior, “New data (added folders, vendors, etc.) that are added to this report will be available on the following day.”
- August 13, 2018: Published.
The Monthly Performance report provides a quick measurement of the effectiveness of your Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program. It highlights the month-over-month improvements and declines across a number of key TPRM metrics, and also provides third party risk teams with a portfolio-level view of their third party risk management programs.
This report provides:
- The security performance of all companies in your portfolio. To determine if security performance is improving or is in aggregate, security ratings during the last full month of data is compared with the month prior to that.
- Insight into the performance of companies that are collaborating via the Enable Access Program. Determine if collaboration efforts are paying off, compared to last month.
- Review the number of monitored companies and subscriptions that are in use or are available.
- Recent major product updates.
Go to the Reports page to generate your Monthly Performance report. New data (added folders, vendors, etc.) that are added to this report will be available on the following day.