- November 19, 2021: Updated navigation instructions.
- July 20, 2021: Added new data availability/sync behavior, “New data that are added to this report will be available on the following day.”
- January 6, 2020: Published.
The Bitsight Web Data Connector (WDC) for Tableau enables you to integrate Bitsight data as a data source in Tableau. New data that are added to this report will be available on the following day.
In order to use the connector, you must have your own instance of Tableau (version 2018.3 and later).
- Open Tableau.
- Under the “Connect ➔ To a Server” menu, select Web Data Connector. If you do not see this option, select More Servers.
- In the Web Data Connector window, enter the Bitsight Web Data Connector URL:
- Select Get Data.