- May 19, 2023: Relocated to the Peer Comparison menu.
- March 13, 2023: Insurance app navigation instructions.
- April 16, 2021: Updated navigation for the SPM Application.
The Peer Analytics dashboard provides the following information:
Peer Group Distribution
The Peer Group Distribution over Rating Ranges chart in the Overview tab displays how your selected company is performing within the peer group.
- Security Rating Range (X-axis): 20-point rating ranges.
- % of Peer Group in Rating Range (Y-axis): How many companies in the peer group have that rating.
The Risk Vector Performance section indicates how your organization’s risk vectors are performing against the peer group.
Risk Vector Performance
The Peer Analytics Overview tab shows the top 10 of the following categories, including the percentage of companies within the peer group that are affected:
|Top Infections in Peer Group||Infections affect the Compromised Systems risk category.|
|Top Open Ports in Peer Group||Shows ports that are exposed to the Internet, known as “open ports.”|
|Top Vulnerabilities in Peer Group||“Vulnerabilities” are publicly disclosed holes or bugs in software, hardware, or encryption methods. Information about Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) is obtained from the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).|
|Top Unsupported Software in Peer Group||End-user systems that are using outdated (unsupported) operating systems or versions of web browsers.|