- November 2, 2020: Added additional learning links (included features, rating calculation, and subsidiary attribution to findings).
- January 14, 2020: Published.
Subsidiaries are companies that are within the hierarchy of an organization. They are depicted in an organization’s Ratings Tree.
- Relationships are structured as a parent company and a subsidiary company (child).
- If you are the parent company, your subsidiary is a company in your Ratings Tree that is below your company.
- A subsidiary can be a parent of another subsidiary, which means some organizations may have multiple levels in their Ratings Tree.
Learn more about subsidiaries:
|Features||SPM Subsidiary subscription capabilities, compared to rating bundles.|
|Subsidiary Attribution||Criteria for classifying subsidiaries.|
|Rating Calculation||How Bitsight Security Ratings are calculated within parent-subsidiary relationships.|
|Subsidiary Attribution||When viewing your own My Company or subsidiaries in your Ratings Tree, the Findings page can provide the subsidiary attribution of a finding. Refer to the ‘Attributed To’ field, which shows subsidiaries attributed to a finding.|
- Saperix Corporate, Saperix Guest Network, and Saperix Lab are the subsidiaries of Saperix, Inc.
- Saperix Corporate and the Privately Published Company each have their own subsidiaries.