- April 11, 2022: Updated with added functionality, including access to security incident alerts, reports, and historical ratings data.
- November 2, 2020: ‘Alerts Only’ renamed to ‘Risk Monitoring.’
Risk Monitoring subscriptions deliver continuously-updated security ratings for your third parties and show the current picture of their security posture. They provide a broad range of coverage for your Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program, including visibility into the security ratings of your third parties and the ability to take action when it matters most to your organization. With this subscription type, you can be confident about when to dig in deeper based on the alert thresholds set by your organization.
- Set and subscribe to security rating alerts, which notify you when a rating changes for a company you’re monitoring and by how much.
- Set and subscribe to security incident alerts, which notify you when breaches or other events that impact a company’s security rating occur at a company you’re monitoring.
- View high-level information on the company's Overview page, including their security rating and 12 months of historical ratings data..
- Evaluate a trend line for the rating of Risk Monitoring subscriptions from the My Portfolio page, a historical view into the evolution of the ratings of companies with a Risk Monitoring subscription.
Risk Monitoring subscriptions can be upgraded at any time to other subscription types, such as Total Risk Monitoring. See all subscription types.
Risk Monitoring subscriptions include the following features:
|Alerts||Set alert thresholds, subscribe to security rating alerts, and subscribe to security incident alerts for a company.|
|Folders||View Risk Monitoring subscriptions in their own folder and add them to others.|
|Enable Access Program||Invite a third party to access the Bitsight platform and collaborate.|
|Security Ratings||Gain basic insight when viewing a company's security rating (does not include data from risk vector categories).|
|Reports||Include companies with a Risk Monitoring subscription in the Executive Progress and Portfolio Performance reports.|
- Does not include data from risk vectors
- Limited access to downloadable reports
To get started with Risk Monitoring, contact your Bitsight Sales Representative. Once your organization purchases Risk Monitoring subscriptions, they’ll be available as an option when subscribing to companies.