- August 12, 2022: Unsubscribe from multiple companies at once.
- November 18, 2021: Converted direct links (company request and expired subscriptions) to the Bitsight platform into resource articles, as navigation instructions vary depending on the application.
- April 23, 2021: Change multiple subscriptions at once.
Refer to the following instructions to modify your portfolio subscriptions.
- How to Subscribe
- How to Change Subscriptions
- How to Resubscribe to an Expired Subscription
- How to Unsubscribe
How to Subscribe
Review the types of company reports you can subscribe to:
To subscribe to a company and add them to your portfolio:
- Use the “Search Company or Domain” search box to find the company you’d like to add to your portfolio.
If you couldn’t find the company you were looking for, please request a company and we’ll start the process of adding it to our inventory.
- Select the Subscribe dropdown.
- Select an available subscription type.
- You will be summarized on your subscription changes. Select Confirm.
- Edit the details (company relationship, life cycle stage, & tier) to organize the company in your portfolio.
- Select Save and View Company.
Refer to the Relationship Details in their Overview page to see which subscription is applied.
The public ratings of the entire bundle are available upon subscribing to any company in the bundle. If you don’t have enough credits remaining, please contact your Bitsight sales representative to add more.
How to Change Subscriptions
Changing subscriptions allows you to move companies between subscription types so that you have the right level of visibility for each vendor, at the right time. Change subscriptions at any time.
- A continuous subscription type (Total Risk Monitoring and Risk Monitoring) cannot be downgraded to a time-limited subscription (One-Time Reports or 30-Day). However, time-limited subscriptions can be upgraded to a continuous one.
- You will need to have both subscription types.
- If all your subscriptions have already been allocated, you’ll be prompted to choose which two subscriptions will be changed for one another.
To change a subscription:
You can also change multiple subscriptions at once:
- Select companies from your Companies List.
- Select Actions ➔ Change Subscriptions.
- Select a new subscription type.
- Select Change.
You will be summarized on the subscription changes. Download the CSV to review any unsuccessful changes.