The Attack Surface Exposure report (.csv) generates a table of your assets in your externally exposed attack surface. Use this report to see confirmed or suspected vulnerabilities associated with the assets of a given organization.
- Support, manage, and analyze your exposure/external attack surface to vulnerabilities.
- Share information during collaborative efforts with other teams to reduce the exposure risks.
- Incorporate this report into advanced analytics so you can review the data to verify the exposure of your attack surface to vulnerabilities.
- Identify the exposure you have on your critical infrastructure.
Generate this report from the “Findings and Infrastructure Details” section of the Reports page.
Each asset on the table has the following columns:
- Confirmed Exposure Vulnerabilities
- Suspected Exposure Vulnerabilities
- Suspected Mitigation Vulnerabilities
|The name of the asset (IP address, CIDR block, or domain).
|The type of asset.
|The location of the asset using an IP geolocation database.
|Services using a port. See:
|Hosted By Company Name
|The hosting service provider.
|Identified service provider products.
|The importance of the underlying IP or domain/host to the organization.
|Origin Subsidiary Company Name
|The organization or subsidiary attributed to this asset.