- July 21, 2023: Published.
The Infrastructure Changes report (.csv) shows changes in your organization’s infrastructure and details about the change. This report promotes accountability, facilitates issue resolution and compliance, and ensures that your rating accurately reflects your security posture.
This report is generated only if there are infrastructure changes.
Use this report to:
- Get insights into the timeline, nature, and source of infrastructure changes.
- Track and monitor changes in your organization’s infrastructure, including IP addresses and domains.
- Stay informed about existing and newly added infrastructure elements.
- Set up an effective infrastructure management process.
- Schedule this report to get alerted when new infrastructure is added into your attack surface.
- Collaborate with other teams to verify the data as you track your externally exposed attack surface.
- Leverage this data within your business intelligence tool to merge with other data for more advanced analysis.
|The type of change, whether it’s an addition or removal.
|The organization or company related to the infrastructure change.
|The country associated with the infrastructure change.
|The date when the infrastructure change occurred.
|The date when the change was initiated.
|The date when the change was completed or ended.
|The specific IP address, domain, or network range associated with the change.
|The source or origin of the change.