The Executive report (.pdf) is optimized for presenting a high-level overview of your company’s cybersecurity posture to non-technical and executive stakeholders, including company leadership, board members, investors, and shareholders.
- Compare your performance against the performance of your sub-industry peers.
- Highlights key security events publicly disclosed during the past 18 months.
- If there is a change in your rating attributable to a Rating Algorithm Update (RAU), the change will be annotated with a note explaining the RAU process and impacts.
The Executive report is available for your My Company and the following subscriptions:
- SPM My Subsidiary
- Total Risk Monitoring
- Risk Assessor
- Vendor Selection
- The Bitsight Security Rating compared with the industry average.
If you have Peer Analytics, a detailed sub-industry peer analysis is included in the report for your My Company and for entities subscribed to with a My Subsidiary license.
- Performance over the last 12 months.
- The likelihood of ransomware incidents.
- The likelihood of data breach incidents.
- Publicly disclosed security incidents in the last 18 months listed by incident type. See breach, general, and other incident types.