- October 6, 2023: Now in the Access Invitations page; Updated actions.
- October 4, 2023: Approve registered clients for the Enable Access Program.
- April 4, 2023: Published.
Your collaboration requests via the Enable Access Program are tracked in the Access Invitations page. Track requests made by you or your colleagues and see where your clients are in the collaboration process.
The comprehensive overview of your collaboration allows you to adjust your communication strategies and internal processes, as needed. The complete history of these requests can help you and your teams determine:
- To what degree your recipients have engaged with the requests.
- Who sent the requests.
- When the request was submitted.
|Customize the table:||
|Download [.csv] invitations:||Select the Download button at the top-right of the table.|
|Filter invitations:||Use the available Filters on the left.|
|Mark an invitation as resolved:||
|Resend invitation:||Hover over an invitation and select Resend Invitation from the column on the right.|
|View invitation details:||Select an invitation from the table.|
You can provide context via collaboration messages. See collaboration messages to view, send, export, and configure your notifications.
Client Access Overview
The collapsible overview shows:
- Percentage of Selected Folder Invited
- Percent of Invitations Accepted
- Accepted = Invitations that have been opened.
- Not Accepted = Invitations that have never been opened.
- Current Status Breakdown
The details include:
- Rating at time sent, if available.
- If subscribed, the current rating.
- The date of the invitation.
- Sender information:
- The sender’s organization.
- The name of the sender.
- Recipient information:
- The recipient’s organization.
- The name of the recipient contact.
- The email of the recipient.
- The reason why the recipient was invited to collaborate.
- The most recent collaboration message to the recipient.
Fields & Filters
|Collaboration Reason||The reason why the recipient was invited to collaborate.||Yes|
|Date||When the collaboration request was submitted.||Within the last:
|Folder(s)||The folder containing the recipient.||Use the context switcher.|
|Items for Review||Supporting data shared as context, providing a starting point for discussions.||Yes|
|Sender||The sending user.||Yes|
|Status||The status of your collaboration.||Yes|
|To Company||The recipient.||Yes|