- April 4, 2023: Cyber Insurance app navigation instructions.
- April 1, 2022: “Tiers and Folders” & “Alert Sets” tabs now available.
- November 11, 2021: Continuous Monitoring app navigation instructions.
Use the Alert Settings page to edit your alerts. The Alert Settings page contains the following tabs:
Tiers and Folders
The Tiers and Folders (or Folders) tab contains your alerts. Use this tab to:
- View the details of the alert.
- Assign Alert Sets. Only shared alerts can be enabled for everyone.
Tiers are not applicable in the SPM and Insurance apps.
|The name of the folder, tier, or subscription.
|Sets of alerts based on importance and Bitsight recommendations.
|Indicates if the alert is enabled for yourself or for those who have access to the folder, tier, or subscription.
|Use the Toggle to enable or disable alert emails for yourself.
|Apply alert sets either for yourself (Edit Personal) or for those with access to the folder, tier, or subscription (Assign Alert).
Locked, system-level alert configurations. These alert sets are based on best practices to help you kickstart your use of the Bitsight platform.
The following presets are our recommendations based on importance.
- Basic: Recommended alerts for low-risk companies.
- Standard: Recommended alerts for medium-risk companies.
- Total Coverage: Recommended alerts for high-risk companies.
- My Company: Default alerts for your My Company.
System-wide alerts based on program policy, typically structured using tiers. Only Admins are authorized to modify these alert sets.
Personal alerts created by individual users.
Duplicating Alert Sets
You may also duplicate or create your own alert sets and customize it for your specific needs. Select either the Create Alert Set button at the top-right or the Duplicate Alert Set option to copy an existing alert set.
Refer to the help box on the right to determine which alert categories to enable.