Remediation statuses for Issue Tracking:
- No Status
- Risk Accepted
- To Do
- Work in Progress
Refer to Verifying That a Finding Is Remediated to determine if a finding is remediated (resolved).
Remediation Status Card
Use the Remediation Status card in your My Company Dashboard [Dashboards ➔ Overview] to see your To Do, Work In Progress, and Resolved remediation activities so you can determine when to take action. Counts are automatically filtered to just the findings that currently impact the rating.
Each status bar is divided into these portions:
- # Since Last Login = The number of findings set to this status since you last logged in to the Bitsight platform.
- # Last = The number of findings set to this status in the last 7, 30, or 90 days.
- Total = The number of findings that are currently set to this status, except for Resolved findings.
- SPM Company (Default: My Company)
- Date Range = Filter the time period for the middle Work in Progress bar.
- 7 Days (Default)
- 30 Days
- 90 days
- Risk Vectors (Default: All)
- Assigned Users (Default: All)