- August 29, 2023: Converted PDF to plain text.
- June 21, 2023: Published.
Bitsight Unified VRM is now available. This article contains legacy documentation for the Bitsight VRM product.
Beacon provides a centralized security profile for third parties. If you've received an invite to view a vendor in Beacon, you must create a user and log in.
Creating a User and Viewing a Vendor Profile
- Check your inbox and look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log in to access the ThirdPartyTrust platform using your email and temporary password.
- Approve the invite. You can now view the security profile shared with you.
Changing Your Password
- Select the User icon on the left menu bar.
- Enter your current password into the first field.
- Enter a new password into the second field.
- Confirm the new password in the third field.
- Select Submit.
Adding Additional Users
- Select the User Management icon on the left menu bar.
- Select the +Add button.
- Complete the Invite User form and select the Account Role "Admin" from the dropdown list.
Newly added users will receive an email to register for ThirdPartyTrust.
Download these instructions as a PDF: Create a User to Check a Shared Profile.pdf