- March 21, 2023: Replaced dashboard configuration instructions with resource link.
- January 4, 2023: Subscriptions card.
The My Company Dashboard is a configurable dashboard that highlights recent changes to your organization’s Bitsight Security Ratings, the Emerging Security Event card, and supporting data (e.g., ratings, new findings, and infrastructure changes).
Available to users with any package that includes a My Company subscription.
- Quickly identify areas that require focus.
- The cards can be used as a starting point for exploring specific areas of interest.
- Faster risk reduction (less time sorting issues).
- Unique to each user and can be personalized based on their areas of responsibility; Highly customizable and can be tailored to specific areas of responsibility, e.g., by risk vector or a particular subsidiary.
- By highlighting things that have changed recently, the dashboard serves as a summary of those changes across the companies within your organization (My Company and SPM Subsidiaries).
|Account Recommendations||Consult our recommendations for managing your Bitsight account and for further guidance on managing your organization’s security performance.||Once completed, this can be removed from your dashboard [ Edit Dashboard ➔ Remove].|
|Alerts||Automatically detect changes in your security posture with your newest alerts.||See generated alerts for a specific folder, tier, or subscription type.|
|Asset Risk Matrix||Assess the newest findings, as prioritized by the Asset Risk Matrix.||
|Benchmarking||Benchmark your company against your peers.||See changes in your peer group’s ratings from 7, 30, or 90 days.|
|Bitsight Security Rating||Monitor your company’s Bitsight Security Rating.||See the changes in your security rating from 7, 30, or 90 days.|
|Collaboration Inbox||Address your invitations to collaborate via the Enable Access Program.|
Track the changes in your infrastructure and identify the source of those changes.
This includes infrastructure changes of any company in your organization.
|My Rating Changes||Observe the rating changes within your organization.||
|New Findings||Investigate new findings using the available filters (company, risk vector, finding severity, record grade).||
|Remediation Status||Get an overview of your remediation activities (To Do, Work In Progress, and Resolved) so you can determine when to take action.||
|Subscriptions||Subscription usage across your account.||Save as Image = Download a PNG of this card.|