- September 6, 2022: OneTrust configuration instructions.
- October 25, 2021: Moved to the OneTrust Integrations directory.
- June 30, 2020: Published.
Notes regarding the Bitsight and OneTrust Vendorpedia integration:
- All vendors are created in OneTrust at the organization level, depending where the user activates this integration from.
- Bitsight fields are not currently locked down in OneTrust. Bitsight fields can be configured in the Edit Attributes UI. However, the data will be overwritten when the Bitsight update workflow executes on a weekly basis.
Example: If the workflow is activated in the root organization, all vendors created from the connection will be root organizations.
Refer to the instructions for the following actions:
- Configuring OneTrust
- Bulk Updating Your OneTrust Vendors and Connect to the Bitsight Platform
- Creating Your OneTrust Credentials
- Customizing Your OneTrust Views
- Importing Your Vendors from the Bitsight Platform to OneTrust
- OneTrust and Bitsight Field Map
- Syncing Bitsight Group Attributes with OneTrust