Collaboration between companies in the Bitsight network via the Enable Access Program (EVA/ECA) is a key contributor in managing and reducing risk. Use the Collaboration Inbox to see your collaboration details.
When managing your security performance, assign a collaboration contact to ensure the right people on your team are informed of incoming invitations, so they can properly address questions and effectively manage security expectations.
- Multiple users can be assigned as a collaboration contact.
- Collaboration contacts receive a notification for any incoming invitations to collaborate.
- To respect the privacy of the user, there is an indication in the invitation form that a collaboration contact is available, but their user details (name, email, etc.) are not available.
- The sender’s information can be viewed within the outreach so your collaboration contact can work directly with them, as needed.
To assign a collaboration contact:
Only Admin and Group Admin can edit users. See user management user permissions.
- Go to the Users tab of the Access Control page.
- Enable the Collaboration option in the Contact Type tab.