- October 25, 2021: Moved to the new ServiceNow directory.
- February 11, 2021: Published.
Bitsight for IT Service Management, from the Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) application on the Now Platform® by ServiceNow®, transforms how you manage information security risk.
- Bring Bitsight Security Ratings, findings, and tools (managing support requests, open cases, and IT services delivery) into existing security program workflows.
- Leverage ServiceNow incident management workflows to automate managing security incidents.
- Pinpoint and control the sources of infections in your company infrastructure, seamlessly going from awareness to rapid remediation.
- Set thresholds for the automatic creation of incidents from the Bitsight findings.
- Easily access the Bitsight platform via links to review the underlying risk data and add additional context around your communication and remediation plans.
Bitsight findings reveal associated IP addresses, destination ports, and more. The monitoring and incident management of these findings can be configured to meet protocols and needs. They can be automated through the ServiceNow IT Service Management tool. Leverage the closed-loop workflows and coordinate security responses for better, faster, and more efficient task hand-off.
The links in the ticket can also be used to take you back into the Bitsight platform for more information on the specific finding.
Incident tickets include rich Bitsight data including observed IP addresses, subsidiaries (which the findings are attributed to), geographic location, and finding severity. Configure thresholds to automatically generate incident tickets based on finding severity, asset importance, finding grade, and specific risk vectors.
The pre-built dashboard displays important information, including findings by risk vector, severity, asset category, and incident statuses that allows you to visualize your security posture and track progress.